Become a part of the Structural Concepts Family!
STRUCTURAL CONCEPTS BENEFITS
Established in 1972, Structural Concepts is a leading innovator of temperature-controlled food display cases for foodservice operators. At our core is our unprecedented expertise in self-contained refrigeration. We are a refrigeration engineering company who also designs and engineers beautiful display cabinets. Our pioneering, award-winning technology sets the standard for unmatched ease of operation, longer life, and stronger performance, providing operators with dramatically increased sales and reduced operating expenses. We are a privately owned, non-union corporation headquartered in Muskegon, Michigan.
On top of competitive pay structures, positions at Structural Concepts offer medical and dental benefits, 401(k) program with a company match, employer paid life insurance, paid vacation time and education reimbursement.
We are always on the look out for motivated people with a great attitude and the drive to work as a team to produce high quality product efficiently for our customers.
To turn in a general application with Structural Concepts, click Apply Now!
Your application will be kept on file for 6 months and if a position should become available that matches your experience and skills, we will contact you at that time.
If you have had a change in contact information, skills, or education since your last application, please feel free to submit a new application.
Thank you for your interest in working at Structural Concepts!
What do we look for:
Desire to learn and succeed
"Can Do" attitude
Ability to work as a team
Structural Concepts is a leader in design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom refrigerated display cases for the retail and food service industry. Ever walk into a convenience store and pick up a pre-made sandwiches for lunch from a refrigerated island display? We make those islands displays. Or when you stop at the grocery store to pick up donuts for that get together from the display case with glass doors? We make those cases too!
As a part of the SCC family, you gain access to several employee perks such as:
- Medical and Dental Insurance effective within the first 30 days and low premiums
- Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
- Semi Annual Bonuses
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Fitness Room On Site
What will you be responsible for?
- Assembling food display cases on a line, in a team, or in an assembly cell using power, pneumatic, and hand tools.
- Wiring lighting, power, and refrigeration sources in display cases to ensure proper operation.
- Execute and maintain proper inventory transactions within department.
- Maintain housekeeping standards within department
What are we looking for?
- A high level of mechanical aptitude is needed to take the parts required and build our display cases using blueprints and the necessary tools. Due to the custom nature of our product line, it is extremely important to be able to interpret the information provided with the display case for proper assembly.This also requires a candidate to be able to retain and recall information about each case, without an instruction manual.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable and have experience using a variety of hand and power tools.
- This position will not consist of standing or sitting at a desk assembling. The ideal candidate must be capable of lifting 50+lbs, standing 8-10 hours, bending, twisting or kneeling while working, climbing a ladder to assist in assembly.